Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Mail

I just love receiving mail, this started at a very young age. My grandmother you to send as cards and letters all the time. Whether its surprise mail, something I know is coming or even bills at the end of the month, i dont mind just as long as im getting mail!
So on Saturday I was super excited to collect 2 packages from the post office

I ordered stamps from Cariena at the scrapbook studio here and Shamela from Kanje Kraft’s here




I just love these lost and found stamps from my minds eye and I really battled to find the last two sets, luckily cariena was at my rescue.
Do your self a favor and check out the beautiful stamps that Shamela is selling.
I got great service from both these ladies.
I do most of my scrapbook shopping online as we don’t even have a craft store where I live let alone a scrapbook store. The closest one is 70 kilometers away from here.

I also found these pins and thread at the local material shop for unbelievable prices. The pins where R9.50 and the thread R8 for all of them. I’m not sure how I will use it yet, but I will find a way lol.






I also found these wire baskets to organize some of my stash.


Yeah for me i finally figured out how to do a nice and proper link! Next up a nice signature. Slowly but surely I'm getting the hang of blogging... one of these days i might actually think of myself as a true blogger!

Happy Valentines day, hope you all where spoiled rotten. '

Chantal
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment