Friday, February 4, 2011

South African Blog Candy!


One of the few blog candies that’s open to South Africans. Quite a generous candy to might I add.
So if you are from south Africa please go to the ABC craft blog, become a follower, leave a little love for a fellow blogger and hold thumbs that you win!

Staying with local news Paperlanes design team call's deadline has been extended: http://paperlane.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5871848c75a9574769dd91b9a&id=dc97040a26&e=91980d67d7

Happy crafting
Chantal
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chantal, I follow your link from the ABC Crafts Blog Candy post. Welcome to blogland and I can't wait to see more of your creations. Will pop in from time to time. I love to visit fellow South African's blogs. You can find my blog here
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete